Pursuant to the Information Technology Act, 2000, we are required to give a disclosure of the SPDI collected by us and how do we use it. We may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Site:
- your email address and Site password;
- your payment details, billing and delivery addresses, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details;
- your phone numbers;
- your location, website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies) and transaction history;
- other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our Site and services. We get access to such information when you:
- register, subscribe, authorize the transfer of, or create an account with us;
- open or respond to emails;
- provide information to avail services from the Sellers, with your consent or as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- avail services on or through the Site;
- interact or connect with or link to the Site via integrated social networking tools; and
- post queries on the Site.
- You can manage the types of personal data you provide to us and can limit how we communicate with you.
- You can manage your email and notice preferences by logging into your account through the Site.
- You may update your subscription preferences at any time. Please note that even if you decide not to subscribe to, or to unsubscribe, from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your transactions. For example, even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional email messages, we will still send you confirmations when you transact on the Site or with the Sellers through the Portal.
- You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please refer to Paragraph 9 of this Policy for information of Cookies for more information.
- If you register for customized email newsletters containing offers for services, we will work to make information more relevant for you and customize newsletters based on information you share with us, your location, website browsing preferences (for example, through cookies), transactional history or based on other attributes of your relationship with us. You can reject and delete cookies and unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking links in each newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and its experience;
- Provide you with personalized direct marketing initiatives via email and direct marketing offers;
- Facilitate and process orders – for example, for vouchers and other services;
- Determine your eligibility for certain types of offers or services that may be of interest to you, and analyse advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- To establish and analyse individual and group profiles and customer behaviour;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the Sellers and our business partners;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of business partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- Allows you to sign up for special offers from Sellers and other business partners through the Site; and to
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with more relevant and compelling services.
We are not in the business of selling or renting personal data. We will not share your personal data, except in the following manner:
- with the Sellers, so they can sell and deliver to you;
- to report or collect on payments owed to Sellers, merchants or other business partners;
- as necessary to perform contractual obligations towards you with Sellers/ business partners to the extent you have availed services offered by a business partner;
- in case of a merger, acquisition or reorganization with a purchaser of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, business partners and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting VENUE FIRST;
- in response to a legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; or
- with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We use strict security measures to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal information and to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including offering the use of a secure server to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our Site will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our Site confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our Site).
We shall, however, not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Site is also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
By keeping your personal data updated you can help us to ensure that we can respect your preferences and offer you the services that are most relevant to you.
- You can access, update, rectify, and delete your information you provided to us in your profile by logging into your account or contacting us at (www.venuefirst.com)
- While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we may be required to retain records relating to previous transactions on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
You can at any time unsubscribe from our services, newsletters, e-mailers. We will, however, retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting or other compliance purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will also retain your personal data we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Meaning: Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies we are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by VENUE FIRST. When we say third party cookies we mean cookies that are served by third parties.
- Phone: (+91 9769060012)
- Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org)